Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 10: Stalker

Day 10: Stalker
Thinking about "stalker" I have one who is always stalking/following me. And I know her name! Her name is Shutzy, 16 year old female dog of my roommate. She always stalks me for some reason in the apartment and it is always fun to see her sitting in front of the door when I am out from the bathroom even though my dog doesn't. Most of her nails were gone because of the age so she doesn't make any noise when she stalks me. She is under my desk, like in this picture, when I am doing computer stuff. She gives me smile every day.

14 comments:

  1. You know, Shutzy seems like a very nice stalker. Not at all creepy like the Mikes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, now we're the Mikes? I resent this. On the other hand, I like Mike, and we both like cheeseburgers. So there is that.
      What were we talking about?

      Delete
  2. I think I could handle a stalker like this. Now if this were a cat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tell anybody this, but I love dogs. A lot of people love cats, but I think they're a little aloof. Dogs, on the other hand, want your love and attention, and will follow you around to get it. I think that's awesome, and I think you're lucky to have a dog around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good stalking dog. Mine likes to keep my feet warm while I'm on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you absolutely have to have a stalker... make it a dog! I'm down with that. Which is good, since Henry's at my heels constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is a great one....my two dogs are constantly 'stalking' me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, she's a cutie. I'll trade you... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWWWWW I love it! What a sweetie! I love the story that goes with it!

    ReplyDelete