Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 4: Sour

Day 4: Sour
It think this photo is a fail about today's theme for me as it's hard to find sourness on this picture. I went to a clinic today and felt dull after that but I looked for something sour. I found it and ate it at a new Venezuelan restaurant next to the clinic. This hamburger is chicken and passion fruit one and this passion fruit gave a nice sourness in it. Now I am relieved getting medications for my problems and can have some rest finishing today's task.

9 comments:

  1. i thought it was sourdough bread, but what do i know. good effort, still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMM...if loving sour is wrong I don't want to be right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That looks delicious. And hooray for medications!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drugs are good. :-) And that burger looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, looks like I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, for something as weird as a passion fruit burger, that thing looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd eat that. It looks delicious. And I'm glad you're feeling better, too. I just hope the meds weren't for heart disease, because that burger might counteract what the doctor prescribed.

    ReplyDelete