Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 22: Neutral

Day 22: Neutral
I have my visitor visa until October 31st this year. Yes, I can stay in Canada until next week. And I've applied for my extension for until February 2013 on August 24, 2 months ago . The processing time at the Immigration Office is 64 days and they are working on the documents they received on August 8th. It means I might get the result if I will be able to stay here longer or not, two weeks later from now. I have the right to stay here even if my visa is expired during this processing time so there is no problem. But IF I get the bad result this week, I'll need to go back to Japan by the end of this month. I can't relax in this neutral period.

OK, I can't manage it. Forget about it and plan for Halloween!

13 comments:

  1. Boy, that's cutting things pretty close. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it all works out for you in a timely fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I could remain neutral in your situation either- so I guess no news is good news?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to visit Japan. Hopefully I will get to cross that off of my bucket list.

    I hope your visa gets extended!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping you get your Visa extension!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you just stay if you wanted to? And do you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, marry someone!

    Seriously, though, I hope you're granted the extension. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's nerve wracking! I hope you get an answer soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope you get to stay. i don't like the neutral waiting game. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate waiting. It's a loser, but I'm impatient.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waiting is not my favorite thing. I hope you get word soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW... what a compelling post! I understand the waiting is hard... but I have to say, you are living such an adventurous and exciting life. I really respect that!

    ReplyDelete