Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 16: Bullshit

Day 16: Bullshit
It was really difficult to find a photo for today's theme "bullshit" for me. I thought of putting my roommate's picture but it was not a great thing to do. I checked my mail box downstairs and found an envelope from one of my music fan friends in the US and it made my day. I felt isolated sometimes these days can't have a job or be a student with my visitor visa in a foreign country after my student visa days. But I've noticed I still have some people thinking of me. So today's bullshit is myself feeling like this like a kid. I will do something before I go back to Japan very soon. :)

11 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of you and that's no BS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all thinking of you, Coco. ;) And those are some really cute dogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, Coco. Nobody, especially somebody who's not in their home country, wants to feel lonely. *hugs* And I totally love the puppies, too.

      Delete
  3. You can't work or be a student. That doesn't leave much else. Poor you. Nice puppies. By the way, I wouldn't have minded a picture of your roommate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Coco. That sounds so very hard. It's not childish to feel lonely. Sending hugs your way and keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awh, sorry to read you feel isolated,not a good feeling at all. it's good though that you do have the internet and you can connect with people in one form.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the great thing about the Internet...it helps to continue to feel connected within a community....hope it all turns around for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being caught between a rock and a hard place is BS.

    ReplyDelete