Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 23: Underwater

Day 23: Underwater
I used to enjoy scuba diving long ago. I'm still curious what's underwater when I see water. Rivers in Montreal, including this river, freeze in winter time but underwater is warmer than snow world we live in, so their world may be comfortable without enemies, humans. When I did scuba diving under the beginning of coming typhoon in Japan, - it was safe for sure in a small bay - underwater was calm not like on the ground. Underwater is another world which is very close to our world I think.




























14 comments:

  1. I am TERRIFIED of scuba diving and even more terrified of what's underwater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. There is just as beautiful of a world underwater as there above water. Although the colors underwater, for me, just seem to pop more like water makes it cleaner and clearer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world under the water is so fascinating. What a treat that you've been able to enjoy it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the contrasting photos today! I can't scuba dive but I like to snorkel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sure, remind us of what's just around the corner. Brrr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been scuba diving but would love to try- I do go snorkeling whenever the opportunity presents itself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to go scuba diving... Such a wonderful post, Coco, and the photos are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went snorkeling once - it was a lot of fun. This is a great photo. I like the reflections in the water too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the undersea world. Its surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh that is beautiful, the 2nd one especially

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are very brave to scuba dive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely lovely photo! It reminds me of a tiny little piece in Totoro where they are looking in to a tiny stream before seeing the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your photo -- it makes me want to go swimming and explore.

    ReplyDelete